Has it really been 13 years since Joey and I went to the temple and became a family?

Happy and hopeful

I look like a baby

Too cool for school
It has been 13 years of ups, downs, babies, toddlers, children, pre-teens, jobs, no jobs, callings, game nights, camping, Disneyland, family reunions, moving, little apartments, our own home, childhood illnesses, no sleep, lazy weekends, weekends too busy to be together, laughing at the same jokes, crying at the same songs and movies, holding hands, weekly temple trips in LV, action movies in the theater and chick flicks on DVD, hobbit parties, watching siblings marry and being reminded of how far we have come, Macayo's, running a half marathon, fighting the bad guys, good friends wherever we live, trailer food, Disney World, talking in bed late into the night and waking up next to my best friend.
I love you Joey!
Here's a few pics from our recent date nights mostly from our anniversary date.
Brian Regan with some of our awesome friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment