Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All right, I really mean it this time!!!


I am making a new resolve to actually do this instead of think about it and forget it. I will even calendar it. That's my new thing. Calendaring. Joey gave me an Ipod touch for Christmas, so now I can keep track of everything on it. No more bits of paper scribbled on and getting lost. And I am getting lots of good pictures of the kids with it when they "play games" on it, too. Other resolutions for this year include-
Run a half marathon with Joey (March)
Visit all the National Parks in TX with my family
Attend Institute
Have lunch with a friend (or more) at least once a month
Read a new book (not church or parenting related) once a month
Smile more, kiss and love on my kids more, and express gratitude more

Yep, all that and a blog, too!

an example of the self portraits I find on the IPod!





3 comments:

  1. Sounds good - It's about time you did one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I can't wait to read it. We love having a blog to remember all of our memories.

    ReplyDelete